Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Special Place

I don't know what it is about this section of the River Vista road in Oughterard but it pulls me back over and over again. 


I keep taking photos there any time of the day or the year, no matter the weather, rain or shine, dark or light. 
It is simply a special place. My special place. The magic is in the air as silly as it sounds. 

I will let you judge for yourselves.  

So here you go, a few Postcards from My Special Place


Here is how it looks today on the 16th of May 2015

a big tree, a road, a wall, Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

a beautiful big green tree

image of a big green tree and a road

small country road, surrounded by green treescountry road surrounded by green trees

a beautiful giant tree

countryside image of green trees, grass

image of a big tree and a road

My Special Place in Autumn

beautiful autumn scene with a big golden tree and a countryside road

naked tree and a road, colourful leaves on the ground

and one Christmas Morning  

the same giant tree covered in snow

So tell me, isn't this a special place?!

thanks for being here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...