Friday, July 15, 2016

The Irish Green


My favourite time of the year!! 

Actually I say that with every season, but I do love the warmth of summer and of course the fantastic green colours of Ireland.

Believe me, the Irish green is not a joke!!

fields and grasses, Irish green

road through the countryside

thatched cottage in the countryside

gorgeous countryside road
 
grass and green light

beautiful summer light

garden clock and clematis blossoms
road and green plants and fireweed blossoming

fireweed blossoms

I think no matter where you go at this time of the year the green is just so lush and fabulous!!
Wish you were here yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...