Tuesday, April 14, 2020

My Adobe Portfolio

I am happy to introduce my Adobe Portfolio

I have been working on it for a while. You are welcome to have a look.

There are some great landscape collections

mountain landscape with lakes and snow peaks from Connemara, Ireland

nature and moody weather from Connemara, Ireland

horse, Connemara pony closeup

A few sets with animals, because I have such weakness for boxer dogs,   

girl hugging a boxer dog, he has his head on her shoulder

cats  

cat and dog photo collage


goofy horse photo with a branch on the horse's head


horse making a funny face while chewing grass

The 2 featured collections are:


Enjoy and see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...