Friday, April 10, 2020

NICE TO SEE YOU and HAPPY EASTER

 OK.  I admit, it has been a while since I was here in this blog.

Why..Well I suppose, life, work and all the rest..never enough time for this, never enough time for that...and my most favourite thing to do suffered the most.

It is sad really. When we let life takes us where we don't really want to go.

But today I decided to come back with a few images from Connemara, images that I cherish .

So nice to see you again and hopefully I will stick here for longer this time.

By the way HAPPY EASTER

morning sun flare in forest, dirt road between dark trees, Connemara, Galway, Ireland

golden and orange sunrise over the dark bogs of Connemara, Galway, Ireland, trees and bushes

naked trees at sunrise, sun flare between the branches

early morning nature image of branches, bushes, trees, coloured by the sunrise

tree trunk and branches, early morning fog, soft colours, dreamy

forest dirt road, full of water puddles, trees reflected in them, fog and mist

dreamy forest image, naked branches and twigs

sunrise in the forest, close up on raindrops on branches, de focused background of trees and road

and just to keep the spirit of Easter here is something I made yesterday

several chocolate Easter cakes saying Happy Easter  

Easter cupcakes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...