Monday, February 4, 2019

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW

OK. If this is all the cold, frost and snow we are going to see this winter, 

it is not bad at all!!

We had a few days in the falling snow and it is enough, 
now I am waiting for the green and listening to the chirping birdies outside my window.

I took some great shots out there in the bogs for the last few days
 and that will keep me going for a while.

Now! Bring on the spring flowers and the bright warm sun! 

Connemara landscape, winter, snow
click on images to view a slideshow
Winter Connemara Landscape  Snowy Connemara landscape from the bogs

Snowy Connemara landscape,road, trees, bogs

snowy Connemara landscape, road, boxer dog

Snowy Connemara landscape, road, trees

Boxer dogs playing in the snow, road, trees, Connemara, Galway

Beautiful frozen ferns by the snowy road, 2 boxers playing   snowy winter seen from Connemara. Galway.Ireland


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...