Monday, July 2, 2018

The Essence of Summer

I wonder, what is the image in your mind that reminds you of summer the most?

For me,  it's the summer grass, dancing gently in the breeze. 

summer grass in the breeze

summer grass dancing in the breeze


I can look at it forever and never get enough. Sometimes it makes me wonder if it has hypnotizing powers because I definitely have problems taking my eyes off all the dancing grasses every time I am out walking, in the car or just looking out of the window.

summer grass dancing in the breezesummer grass dancing in the breeze

summer grass dancing in the breeze

summer grass dancing int the breeze

summer grass dancing int the breeze

summer grass

summer grass in Connemara



The Essence of Summer, images of wild Connemara grass dancing in the breeze by Annie Japaud - photographer, blogger, baker and cake maker 

Searching for a Good View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOORAY, I MADE IT TO THE BEACH

Everyone knows we had the best summer in hundreds of years  And guess what? I didn't make it to the beach, ANY BEACH, all summer. ...